ISM Code Mini ISM MLC 2006 ISPS Manuals - Fire Plans
We have over 35 years combined experience in ISM Management including implementation of SOLAS, STCW, MLC, ISPS and MARPOL regulations onboard Super Yachts.
Medasia Marine COMPLIANCE FOR SUPER YACHTS
Our range of services includes Full ISM, ISPS, MLC 2006 services for commercial yachts and passenger yachts under the Passenger Yacht Code, as well as mini ISM’s, Non-Tank Vessel Response Plans (NTVRP’s), Yacht Management Services and Commercial Yacht Code Compliance.
Our Safety Management System is electronic with twenty-four hour monitoring and support with updates and reporting occurring in real team.
We can provide assistance to any yacht, irrespective of size or flag state and hold Documents of Compliance for many flag state
– Prevent human injury or loss of life to the yacht’s crew, guests and third parties
– Avoid damage to the yacht
– Avoid damage to the environment
Compliance with the ISPS is obligatory for every commercial yacht of 500 GT or more. The ISPS codes provide an international standard for the security of the ship.
Medasia Marine can provide all the necessary requirements obligated by the code, including dedicated Company Security Officers and Ship Security Plans and procedures.
• Identification, selection and prioritization of measures to mitigate vulnerabilities
• Identification of necessary changes in the yacht procedures, etc. in order to reduce the vulnerability
Manuals - Fire Plans
– Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plans (SOPEP)
– U.S. Non-Tank Vessel Response Plans (NTVRP)
– Fire and Safety Plans
– Garbage Management Plans
– Shipboard Energy Efficiency Plans (SEEMP)
– Safety Management Systems (ISM and Mini-ISM)
– Ship Security Plans (ISPS)
– MLC compliant Seafarers Employment Agreements (SEA)
– DMLC Part 2 Manuals